Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FIRST POST! (Spread Your Wings)

I cant really figure out how to get a good background or anything on this but I'll learn :)


These are the first verse/pre-chorus? to a song i'm currently writing

this really doesnt do it justice but i thought id make my first post mean something and not just rambling haha.



Spread your wings and grasp the ones you love coz maybe

Maybe we’re nearing the end

These are the only ways I can express my feelings for you... legally

I am the only one hurting

And I always will be the only one hurt

Why did you have to end it on such sour terms?

I can’t believe, I can’t believe I’m still in love with you


I can feel it throbbing in my neck

As you walk on by

As you walk right on by me without a word

Of love or even the slightest bit of respect for us and what we were

FOR WHAT WE WERE


(Breakdown)

1 comment:

  1. amazing.

    shame its based on true events.
    that shits just fucking heartless man.
    i <3 you dude

    ReplyDelete